Full Member of Chartered Institute of Ecology and Environmental Management
Technical Consultant to Flora locale - the wildplant restoration charity.
Visiting lecturer, Leeds University, School of Biological Sciences.
Editor/compiler of Conservation News in British Wildlife (for 26 years)
Land Management (Environmental Stewardship) Adviser to the Trustees of the Town and Manor of Hungerford
- Environmental projects and policy development, analysis, funding and management
- Countryside restoration advice, planning and coordinating implementation - including farm plans, environmental stewardship, habitat creation
- Technical writing, editing and comment (ecological restoration, nature conservation policy & practice, environmental land management)
- Environmental events facilitation (workshops, conferences, consultations)
- Land manager training - see Flora locale's website for this year's programme.
- Ecology and environmental concepts
- Environmental sustainability advice (PGDip. Architecture: Advanced Energy & Environmental Studies at the CAT Graduate School, awarded 2012)
- Practical experience of stock fencing, tree felling (chainsaw/lapsed) and vegetation management.