Retired Full Member of Chartered Institute of Ecology and Environmental Management - I now donate my expertise to local good causes, such as for Friends of the River Frome and various community initiatives.
Editor/compiler of Conservation News in British Wildlife for over 30 years.
Visiting lecturer at Leeds University (MSc Biodiversity & Conservation)
- Environmental projects and policy development, analysis, funding and management
- Countryside restoration advice, planning and coordinating implementation - including farm plans, environmental stewardship, habitat creation
- Technical writing, editing and comment (ecological restoration, nature conservation policy & practice, environmental land management)
- Environmental events facilitation (workshops, conferences, consultations)
- Land manager training
- Ecology and environmental concepts
- Environmental sustainability advice (PGDip. Architecture: Advanced Energy & Environmental Studies at the CAT Graduate School, awarded 2012)